Not to worry...

Ruben%20pic%20(2).ashx

Re: Pellegrini's post-Barca comments. Update P12

cleavers said:
blue b4 the moon said:
zandvoort blue said:
What did the referee get?

About a hundred grand
Certainly a big pat on the back for his eagerness to help one of the super clubs (and I've no complaint about the sending off before anyone jumps on me).

The ref was a joke, and MP was right to say so, and will take his touchline ban with grace I expect.
You will never get away with that sort of criticism whilst the likes of Platini are running the European competitions. However he was 100% correct with his comments, the referee bent over backwards to assist the "super club". I for one can do without the crap competition "Champions League" what a joke they have preliminaries, group games and then finally the knock out stages just to generate TV revenue. If they were actually to stick to just the Champions of each league in Europe the competition would be far more meaningful.

Re: Pellegrini Banned

Granted he said some things he probably should not have, but calling out a referee who does a garbage go at his job = not being allowed to do your job for 3 games. The punishments don't amount or make a lot of sense, in the same way fines for racism are pointless and avoids the issue at hand.

I stand by the belief that referee's should not be immune from criticism. No one else is in their line of work.

Any comment made by any manager from now on should receive the same punishment or this is just persecution. They have set a precedence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.