Pelligrini's tactics.

Darkhorse

I thought this was worthy of its own thread, but if mods feel otherwise I won't complain.

I don't know much about Pelligrini so I might be wrong, but from what I have seen and read it seems to me that his tactics may not be all that different to Mancini's. There was a video posted in the Mancini/Pelligrini thread where Pelligrini explains his favourite tactics, which seemed to be 4-2-2-2.

I find it interesting that with many people annoyed about our lack of width, that our potential replacement for Mancini might have a similar philosophy.

Can anyone who has seen Pelligrini's teams play tell me what his standards tactics are? How does he like his teams to play? Does he use wingers, etc?

For the record, I think Pelligrini and Mancini are both fine managers.

As i posted on another thread, from what I've seen of Malaga the club play with a very similar style to what we already do, and at times have faced the same problems with a lack of urgency, and being slow and laboured.

Secret Tactics?
Yet hes agreed to do a video on it and post it for the world to see? haha.

If we got Mancini to do the exact same thing, people on here would be saying how good he sounds lets bring him in hes a tactical genius.

Anyway, Malaga do use wingers in Eliseu and Joaquin. Isco looks like he is given a free role in behind whoever plays up top so RSC, Baptista or Saviola etc.

I just watched it yesterday, he sounds very intelligent, he hates negative football. If he is Isco's mentor, then I hope he could give Silva some spark back.

ayrshire_blue said:
As i posted on another thread, from what I've seen of Malaga the club play with a very similar style to what we already do, and at times have faced the same problems with a lack of urgency, and being slow and laboured.
As someone else said, Eliseu and Joaquin.

ayrshire_blue said:

I disagree. I've seen Malaga playing several times and they play really entertaining football as Real did under Pellegrini! Love the man! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.