Pelligrini's tactics.

CaliforniaBlue said:
I hate that it's come to this, but I'm going to play the "how will he deal with a wet Wednesday night in Stoke?" card.
Well you could ask Mancini the same question. We always struggle there and despite winning there in the FA Cup even that was a scrappy goal.

If the rumours are true and we are going to bring in some real width and add to midfield that will be a start.

CTID101 said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
I hate that it's come to this, but I'm going to play the "how will he deal with a wet Wednesday night in Stoke?" card.
Well you could ask Mancini the same question. We always struggle there and despite winning there in the FA Cup even that was a scrappy goal.

If the rumours are true and we are going to bring in some real width and add to midfield that will be a start.

so we can expect bale to be at city next year or someone from the youth drafted in

CaliforniaBlue said:

as long as he plays the same style that won his famous inter toto trophy then I'm sure we'll beat all comers

he'll be sacked very quickly if he doesn't

Balti said:
CaliforniaBlue said:

as long as he plays the same style that won his famous inter toto trophy then I'm sure we'll beat all comers

he'll be sacked very quickly if he doesn't

Hehe Balti yer sarky fucker!

How did Mancini do at Stoke on a wet Weds night? Or at Everton or Southampton, or QPR or Sunderland on a decent Saturday afternoon?????

I follow La Liga and would like to share more about his stay at Madrid. He was favorite among the players and the fans. Players backed him right till the end very much unlike Mourinho. But media hated him maybe because he was unable to take Real out of 1st knockout round of CL (it was their 7th exit at this stage in a row). The idea of hiring Mourinho who had won CL with Inter during the same year didn't help either. Florentino Perez wanted to sign a galactico and he considered Mou as galactico. All these factors plus much more internal politics in Madrid lead to him being sacked even after a season with 96 points. This was Real's points record in their history and C.Ronaldo was injured for 3 months during this season. Barcelona won the league with 98 points.
I back Pellegrini and am sure that he will be successful here and would make us champions for the years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.