Penalties - Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

karen7 said:
Sojib_citizen said:
karen7 said:
Joe should have taken one before micah

if it's happen then he lost his dignity what he earned couple of min ago"

I think you mean if he missed?
He takes them in training and is said to be good at them.You just knew micah wouldn't do his

then micah should not taken the penalty. totally mad attitude by micah when he went for spot

MaineRoadBlue said:
It's hard to believe that you can have players as technically gifted as Silva inhabiting the same squad as the complete footballing void known as Micah Richards!

Just how the fuck did he make it into the professional game. Please God let that be the last time I see that clown in a City shirt!

Behave.
He has put in some great performances over the years, I rather remember him as peaking too early.

Let's be honest, these boys are only in the squad for one reason. Joe is untouchable, Micah was a beast in 2011, Rodwell has massive potential, Milner should start Champs league games...

All joking aside. I'm not entirely sure where we're going with this US tour stuff. If we're pushing our brand... surely it's not a good thing having a few individuals making us look like right amateurs?

At the end of the day, wasn't all this about the shirt sales?

It looked to me as though Sinclair and Richards were both quite pleased to miss, as neither of them look like being at the club, and will now have a couple more days to sort themselves out with a new club. I think Sinclair just wanted to get home to Helen Flanagan and "comfort" her now that the trolls have forced her to quit Twatter again.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
All joking aside. I'm not entirely sure where we're going with this US tour stuff. If we're pushing our brand... surely it's not a good thing having a few individuals making us look like right amateurs?

At the end of the day, wasn't all this about the shirt sales?

Exactly, globally our fan base are light years behind the rags and dippers.
We will probably not get to their level in my life time........but where have I heard that before :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.