Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
I'll go one better...
CL final playing Liverpool, scores are level after extra time and the game goes to penalties. What would be your order of the takers?
Hopefully it would go on count back to "most corners wins" a bit like the Geigy Sevens (to the 2 or 3 people that understand that reference on this forum)

I think we'll have to copy the American football players and when we get a penalty have some fella run on take it and haul him off again.
I remember many years ago they used to have a penalty competition at half time between a few supporters.
There were guys taking penalties in the muck and rain, wearing parka jackets and doc martens and they all made a better attempt than some of our fellas.
I remember a guy winning a portable Black and White TV once and I'm sure he was wearing a pair of suede hush puppies.

If Sergio is on I would prefer him to take the pens, I know he has missed some but he has also scored a lot and he will step up with so much confidence and no self doubt about penalties he has missed in the past.
I would like to see Foden given a chance as well, he is a great finisher, has so much self confidence and his role is growing every week in the team, he has pushed Mahrez off in-swinging corners and is taking free kicks that are crossed into the box, assist for Stones goal vs United in the semi final last week.
Aguero tends to save his penalty misses
For the CL, for some reason

We should not be showing weakness. Full stop.
Kev is the captain and penalty taker. He should not have delegated responsibility.
stirling is the last person that should have taken that. What the fuck was he thinking.
unesessary fuck up.
Spot on!

Any sign of weakness is something to prey on.

It's not simply a question of technique, but mentality.

Aguero, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, they have always let the moment get to them.

Tevez was the same, just opting to smash and hope in the end.

This applies to the same current players when they have too much time to think about a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Think Gundo and Kev deserve to rotate if required.

Ederson maybe

We should not be showing weakness. Full stop.
Kev is the captain and penalty taker. He should not have delegated responsibility.
stirling is the last person that should have taken that. What the fuck was he thinking.
unesessary fuck up.
Come on man, at least get his fucking name right.

Think money not castle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.