Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Foden looks like the player who would relish this chance and see it as a personal challenge to put it away everytime. He’s grown up supporting us and knows the pain we feel.
Him or Eddie.

I have never seen a team struggle so much with penalties, it is frankly pathetic. They can't even blame the pressure of a crowd because there isn't one. Rodri's was terrible too but at least it was on target and went in, not like our recent rugby kicks over the bar. In fact Rodri's probably went in because it was weakly hit and deceived Lloris. I'd get Mario or Ya Ya back to train them.

Foden looks like the player who would relish this chance and see it as a personal challenge to put it away everytime. He’s grown up supporting us and knows the pain we feel.
Him or Eddie.
I only remember Phil taking 1st team in Charity Shield v Liverpool and he confidently despatched that one. May well fancy the chance of adding to his goal tally. I would also be happy to see Bernardo, Cancelo or Zin have a go if they are up for it. Pep has indicated it is an area he is working on so hopefully we will see some improvement.

So Mahrez, Gundogan, Jesus, Aguero, De Bruyne, Rodri, Sterling not in the running for the next penalty...That narrows it down a bit :)

Give them to Ederson he will put the keeper through the net and all...

Alex Stepney was the leading goalscorer for the rags taking penalties back in the 70's.

I only remember Phil taking 1st team in Charity Shield v Liverpool and he confidently despatched that one. May well fancy the chance of adding to his goal tally. I would also be happy to see Bernardo, Cancelo or Zin have a go if they are up for it. Pep has indicated it is an area he is working on so hopefully we will see some improvement.

pep should of sorted it out a long time ago, we’ve been shit since Kun started missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.