People Still Left at 85 Mins last night.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Oh this thread again.

Can the curtain twitchers not just fuck off? Who cares.

And yes I was there until the end with bammy blue.

with 20 mins to go i was on the spiral crying when i saw you dashing to macdonolds.
It was more of a waddle.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Oh this thread again.

Can the curtain twitchers not just fuck off? Who cares.

And yes I was there until the end with bammy blue.

with 20 mins to go i was on the spiral crying when i saw you dashing to macdonolds.

If we all cried on one spiral, the kids could wild raft down them.

By the way De Niro That's my idea so don't be telling the powers that be that it was yours, next time your sharing batten burg with the sheikh!!!!

there were tourists leaving as the last corner was taken

ycmiu

they'd probably taken enough photo's by then

I left my living room at 2-1 to make a phone call/have a wee/make a butty. I came back and it was 2-2. You'll all be pleased to know i managed to avoid turning the TV over until full time. Like Cheesy, i'm a true blue.

Wish i could say the same about those who leave early.

This type of thread always makes me chuckle, as long as your staying does it really matter about other people.My Dad who has been going since the year dot and is now pushing towards 80 always leaves at 88 mins as it takes him that long to get to the bus stop after two knee transplants and a new hip!!

This is just one example of why people leave so early i am sure there are many others. Like I said as long as you stay does it really concern or matter about other people.

My dad when healthier never left ealy not even at Gillingham/Wembley etc etc but Time always catches you up.

Keep the Faith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.