People Still Left at 85 Mins last night.

de niro said:
people of course can do what they want but it can't look good to players seeing loads of empty seats whilst they are pressing for victory.
You're right Bill. Booing sends a better message.

My mate went to Lisbon for the first leg. Never misses a game, home or away.

Last night, two minutes to go, he ups and heads for the exits.

No, I couldn't undertand it really either...

Have never understood why people leave early in general but last night there were people around us in 304 just filtering out at 88 minutes at 3-2. I see it as you pay for 90 minutes of football, why not get your full moneys worth ?

Clubber said:
Why are people 'watching others leave'. Shouldn't you be watching the game and not taking notes.

Before anyone starts, I don't leave early, but at the end of the day, people do and these constant threads on the topic won't guilt trip people into staying.

perhaps we just don't understand why?

all that effort to go and all that money and then when City look like they just might pull off an exciting last minute win against the odds they fuck off???

i borrowed a mates car park pass for the napoli game, stayed to the end and was stuck there till half fuckin ten, maybe thats why people piss off early.

Eggsy said:
May be when people go from their seat, sorry where they are stood, they are just going to the back of stand to watch the remain minutes of the game, as for some reason we have the worst stadium in the world to get out of.

THIS.

I generally make a move when the injury time board go up and sit in an empty seat at the back. I do this because i sit in the middle of a block and near the front and it takes ages to get out otherwise.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Have never understood why people leave early in general but last night there were people around us in 304 just filtering out at 88 minutes at 3-2. I see it as you pay for 90 minutes of football, why not get your full moneys worth ?

Bloody hell I'll be asking for my money back then for the first half then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.