People who queue at bars

Can't speak for others, but if I'm waiting to be served, and the barman/maid comes to me before someone who was there before me, I'll point them out to the bar staff. Basic good manners, innit?
me too bar etiquet, but people should spread across the bar to get served not stand in a line.

A good barman knows who is next

Or the guy who is ordering for the whole fucking.family and has to do it one drink at a time. Then he moves onto the menu oh god the menu and the questions. And then love love what's the table number? THE TABLE NUMBER? 13 okay oh they only have Pepsi J20 ? They have Fanta.........

Fuck off.

Or the guy who is ordering for the whole fucking.family and has to do it one drink at a time. Then he moves onto the menu oh god the menu and the questions. And then love love what's the table number? THE TABLE NUMBER? 13 okay oh they only have Pepsi J20 ? They have Fanta.........

Fuck off.
IMG_9028.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.