People who queue at bars

Or the guy who is ordering for the whole fucking.family and has to do it one drink at a time. Then he moves onto the menu oh god the menu and the questions. And then love love what's the table number? THE TABLE NUMBER? 13 okay oh they only have Pepsi J20 ? They have Fanta.........

Fuck off.
and dont forget the 10 percent off voucher in his missus purse that she cant find for 5 mins

Its the "reserved" tables in a bar that ferking gets me....nowadays just sit down at them and fuck the reserved sign in bin.....blag it out. fuck them.....reserving a table in a bar - wtf?

Once in a pub in London (City v Arsenal game) I was asked to move from table with view of TV as it was "reserved" ... had been in pub drinking 2 hrs before game. I just came back with a chair and sat next to that table, told them my ferking seat was not reserved so watched game right next to them as they drank their heineken zero!

It’s part of what makes us British.
Have you ever been at a Spanish or Italian bus stop when the bus arrives?
It’s utter chaos.

It’s how cliquey some of them can be too. The pub is just a drinking den for the gaffer and a dozen mates. I think I tried three or four here before finding somewhere good.

A barmaid once wedged her phone between her shoulder and ear to carry on talking on it whilst I wanted serving. I asked her to finish her call and she refused. I walked out.

Can't speak for others, but if I'm waiting to be served, and the barman/maid comes to me before someone who was there before me, I'll point them out to the bar staff. Basic good manners, innit?

I do it even if the other person wasn't there before me. Fuck it.

Or the guy who is ordering for the whole fucking.family and has to do it one drink at a time. Then he moves onto the menu oh god the menu and the questions. And then love love what's the table number? THE TABLE NUMBER? 13 okay oh they only have Pepsi J20 ? They have Fanta.........

Fuck off.

Yeah we are talking about bars though. Not weatherspoons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.