People You Dislike On TV

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Matthew Wright......joked about a 16year old Scottish boy getting murdered on his show by saying "theres been a murder" taggart style.
Richard Madeley........**** who thought he could nick wine cos he was a condescending celeb.
Michael Parkinson.....Tried to trick the "greatest" in an interview, bad mistake.
Dave Guest....**** who stood in front of my daughter on a tv report when it was her turn to shine when appearing at the Opera house. Hate him.
Diane "the weather woman"...I know personally she knows fuck all about meteorology, but stands there bastard preaching in her shit outfits.
Tony "smarmy ****" Livesey...it used to Gordon Burns that I hated the most but this twat takes the biscuit.

The new presenter gets on my tits, used to hate Gordon Burns but this twats voice grates me...

I know money isn't everything but it really pisses me off seeing the likes of katie price and kerry catona living it large in a mansion in it's own grounds. They have a talent for absolutely nothing. The latest addition is amy childs, who's claim to fame is telling people to "shat arp" and decorating her vagina. It is a sad reflection on society that price is considered celebrity mum of the year.
Also, I just don't see the point in lenny henry. Isn't a comedian by definition supposed to make people laugh?

The ubiquitous yet talentless professional mincer John Barrowman.
"Look at me!!! Me, me me!!! Look at me!!! I'm Gay!! And I sing terrible songs and dance about in a gay camp way!!!
And that appears to be his only 'gift' — being gay.
At least Graham Norton can be funny. Barrowman can only be gay. And annoying. Oh, so very irritating.
And yet he is on everything, especially on the Beeb. Every shit chat show, panel show, talent show, game show, even the fucking lottery — this preening, self-obsessed, smarmy, egomaniac chancer is there with his American teeth, dyed hair and permanent spray tan.
Take all that away and he probably looks like Dave Spikey.
He's in some shit Dr Who spin-off. Thank God I don't watch that crap.
I do like the con artist show, Hustle, though. But the prick even turned up in an episode of that. Playing a ****.
A **** with a shiny face and teeth.
It shouldn't have required much acting, if any — and yet he was still so bad it was unbelievable.
I had to turn it off after five minutes.
One can only surmise that he has some very serious, compromising blackmail shit on some people very high up in the BBC — or Barrowman's Bum Chums as they should be called.
I keep expecting to turn on BBC1 at 6pm and expect to see him reading the fucking news. Announcing the death of some troops in Afghanistan with jazz hands, and then giving the camera a knowing wink before stage flirting with the sports reporter.
A fucking waste of DNA.

Totnes Blue said:
Captain Black,the Mysteron agent from Captain Scarlet.Scared the fuck out of me when I was a toddler.Bastard.

and he was a Manc.... Obviously a rag.

Stephen Mulhearn

The "Wayne Bridge" of television, a man happy to settle for the minimum and rake in a wage, when he could be doing more. Talentless twat, and says a lot that in 10+ years of presenting TV, he has gone from CITV to presenting an X-Factor spin-off.

LongsightM13 said:
"Look at me!!! Me, me me!!! Look at me!!! I'm Gay!! And I sing terrible songs and dance about in a gay camp way!!!
At least Graham Norton can be funny. Barrowman can only be gay. And annoying. Oh, so very irritating.
And yet he is on everything, especially on the Beeb. Every shit chat show, panel show, talent show, game show, even the fucking lottery — this preening, self-obsessed, smarmy, egomaniac chancer is there with his American teeth, dyed hair and permanent spray tan.
I do like the con artist show, Hustle, though. But the prick even turned up in an episode of that. Playing a ****.
It shouldn't have required much acting, if any — and yet he was still so bad it was unbelievable.
One can only surmise that he has some very serious, compromising blackmail shit on some people very high up in the BBC — or Barrowman's Bum Chums as they should be called.
I keep expecting to turn on BBC1 at 6pm and expect to see him reading the fucking news. Announcing the death of some troops in Afghanistan with jazz hands, and then giving the camera a knowing wink before stage flirting with the sports reporter.
A fucking waste of DNA.
yep,thats about right.he did however have one of the best lines in movie history.

LongsightM13 said:

If anything, this is understated. The obsession with this mincing yank no mark is now bordering on the hysterical. If I see his smarmy ivory toothed smackable face any more I'm going to start stalking the ****, with vicious intent. Arsehole of the first water.
A fucking waste of DNA.

LongsightM13 said:
A fucking waste of DNA.
As bad as Barrowman is, Louie fucking Spence;

Oh; and
Graham Norton can be funny

Er; no!

Carol Kirkwood BBC breakfast weather woman.

She keeps winning weather presenter of the year but she's got a voice that puts me to sleep. I have to wait for Heather Stott to give us the local forecast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.