Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

Seems far more unhappy with the players than the fans. Like he says we (fans and players) have become comfortable. Fire in the belly is back.

Exactly.

I imagine a lot of people that hated the first half thought he should have made changes and the issue was the team he put out or how he set them up. It was mentality and the same players ripped spurs apart after the kick up the arse.

Error nobody can account for??

Not to sure mate, Edderson has been shite for a longtime now, without his amazing distribution hes a very average keeper, his shot stopping isn't good enough so his feet have to he spot on

We dominated that 1st half but at no time did I think we were going to score, honestly it was average

Spurs looked more dangerous in that last 5 than we have in weeks

It had to be different 2nd half otherwise we were done simple as that

Don't be fooled anyone Spurs were fucking shit 2nd half especially

Peps right we have more than a few not at the races & looking like it's done for them

The booing I have no problem with but the atmosphere espeacialy at home has been pretty average imo

Pep has made a big statement tonight either get back on the bus or fuck off
If it’s a bit less than £70 a ticket, I for one would be happy to “get back on the bus”. Doesn’t matter what football we play, I can’t afford that plus add ons to go if I’m totally honest.

Who, if anyone, is challenging the club about atmosphere?

The scum have done it, not to say it is much better but it's better than it was, and I know there are groups pressuring the club to improve seating areas. Grouping of fans who want to sing etc. They are getting some progress...

Do we have anything similar happening at City?

As Pep says we are quiet until we score. Too expectant.
We seem to “turn up” in the second half far too much , it’s like falling asleep when your fillet steak main turns up - then complain it’s cold and ask for a discount on the bill because it’s “cold”

We have to be very careful this Sunday. Wolves with a new ex Spain manager and 2 new players could give us problems. If we perform 2nd half against Spurs Ok .

Exactly.

I imagine a lot of people that hated the first half thought he should have made changes and the issue was the team he put out or how he set them up. It was mentality and the same players ripped spurs apart after the kick up the arse.
Dunno, I was calling for Ederson to be replaced at half time after that woeful pass!!!

It’s a touch hypocritical to ask for passion and then complain about people showing frustration. Because that is all it was.

Didn’t do the players any harm though, did it?

Not hypocritical if he was essentially complaining about the lack of vocal support and passion - rather than moaning about a few boos - which I believe was the case.

This was much more stirring than the usual anodyne post-match muttering.

Last edited:
Embarrassing supporters. That home crowd are passionless. Soulless stadium and has been for a long time. United fans created an amazing atmosphere at Old Trafford last week and they’ve had not a lot to shout about in recent years. I think we have the quietest Fanbase in the Premier League. Away fans brilliant. Home fans disgraceful. Always leaving early. Never create an atmosphere. Liverpool at Wembley outsung us for the best part of the day… booing A pep Guardiola team.. you are embarrassing and brought shame on my club. I actually have started hating our fan base. Sort yourselves out and get behind The greatest Manchester City team and management I’ve ever seen.
Old Trafford was like a library last week till they got the off side goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.