Pep and the Boston Celtics

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh! Celtics win banner #18. Still the best and one more than the hated Lakers...;) Makes it all the sweeter.

Pep's lessons were taken on board by Coach Joe. He talked about it and the similarities between two very different sports. Great rapport between the coaches and according to both, they learned a lot from each other.

Get the Duck Boats ready Boston...if I can't get over for a City parade, I guess I will have to make the Celtics one...:)

Giddyup!

Last edited:
Just as an aside; someone just posted on our local Facebook page offering Boston Celtic tickets for a playoff game. :) :)

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh! Celtics win banner #18. Still the best and one more than the hated Lakers...;) Makes it all the sweeter.

Pep's lessons were taken on board by Coach Joe. He talked about it and the similarities between two very different sports. Great rapport between the coaches and according to both, they learned a lot from each other.

Get the Duck Boats ready Boston...if I can't get over for a City parade, I guess I will have to make the Celtics one...:)

Giddyup!
Well done Celtics was in downtown Boston for the day yesterday and watched it with family out in Wayland. Any idea when they might having parade as might head into city again

Pep was at the TD Garden venue in Boston (Massachusetts not Lincolnshire) yesterday (Wednesday) as the basketball team Boston Celtics play in the NBA finals v Dallas Mavericks.
This picture pre game was taken at the venue, on the court with Pep talking to the Celtic's coach Joe Mazzulla.
View attachment 121536
Brilliant!!

Wanted the Mavs to win because of Luka Doncic. A slow un-athletic white European, sticking it to the Americans. But fair play to the Celtics, they've earned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.