Pep and the Boston Celtics

No. ice Hockey in Altrincham is still going strong. Manchester Storm play their home games there. They play in the Elite league which is the top tier of Ice Hockey in this country.
I don't know if the Ice Rink has moved but they play at one close to the tram station. I think it is called Blades Ice Rink.

Ah cool, will have to go to a game soon then! Thought it’d gone bust for some reason

No. ice Hockey in Altrincham is still going strong. Manchester Storm play their home games there. They play in the Elite league which is the top tier of Ice Hockey in this country.
I don't know if the Ice Rink has moved but they play at one close to the tram station. I think it is called Blades Ice Rink.
It must be a new venue as last time I took my kids there (admittedly over 20 years ago) it was in Broadheath, off the A56

Only after we’ve won a trophy. He sits down with a fat cigar and relaxes while planning the next season.
Only briefly. Then badminton mixed doubles comes on the telly and he works on the perfect pattern of play to always beat your opponent.

The craziest thing about basketball is that it took 10 years for them to create nets and a further 6 to cut a hole in the bottom of them.

For the first 16years of basketball’s existence, every time a team scored, they had to climb a ladder to retrieve the ball!
It is said that when Naismith invented the sport, he utilized peach baskets in lieu of nets.

The Celtics are playing for an unprecedented 18th NBA championship. Currently, they are tied with the Los Angeles Lakers with 17 apiece.

It is said that when Naismith invented the sport, he utilized peach baskets in lieu of nets.

The Celtics are playing for an unprecedented 18th NBA championship. Currently, they are tied with the Los Angeles Lakers with 17 apiece.
It’s genuinely amazing that it took 16 years to have holes in the nets to stop the need for ladders!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.