Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely starting to think the press and the cheats have done for him.

I hope I am wrong.

I don't think he has ever had a good relationship with the press,and to a degree who can blame him,but he's always looked uneasy to me in his conferences,rarely smiles,then gives them stories to chew on by saying things about our history in Europe,and more recently the fans not showing up,I just think we should see how rest of this season pans out,and as I say if he goes then he goes.

Thoughts this was newsworthy to have a separate thread. Mods feel free to merge if you want.

You have to read the whole article to understand the context , but this quote along with yesterday's that i am not the best manager - is he downplaying expectation / really being under pressure?

What is the purpose of these soundbites?

I personally feel 2nd position , further in the later stages of champs league and winning both cups - while being a disappointment is not a disaster considering the many injuries and other factors.

He has always said that,he knows that won't happen,he is here till the team don't follow him anymore then he will go

I was talking of Busby and The Pisscan, both thought themselves bigger than the club, and the fall out was enormous when they finally left.

Pep is without the finest manager in our history, but is not doing us any favours, I get the feeling sometimes he and his CEO mate think they are.
only you are banging the drum tbf,he is here next season whatever happens,we signed good players before and we wil do after,every player would love a year with pep

only you are banging the drum tbf,he is here next season whatever happens,we signed good players before and we wil do after,every player would love a year with pep
Am I? < I think many very senior figures at the club will be feeling the same, he has to commit to an extension and head the rebuild.

Pep could be daring our Owners to fire him,or negotiating a new deal, or just preparing the ground if we get knocked out by Real,or signalling to Juve etc that he may soon be available.. Either way he doesn't need the job ,and could get another job in a heartbeat. If he did go I get the impression he wouldn't have any misgivings about the fans.it feels like he has no deep connection with us and would quickly move on. Our Owners need to be ready to do the same rather then have Kiddo as caretaker Manager .

I don't think he has ever had a good relationship with the press,and to a degree who can blame him,but he's always looked uneasy to me in his conferences,rarely smiles,then gives them stories to chew on by saying things about our history in Europe,and more recently the fans not showing up,I just think we should see how rest of this season pans out,and as I say if he goes then he goes.

Hope he ain’t looking at the Wembley ticket sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.