Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep needs to sign a new contract and build a new title winning team! If he doesn’t sign and stays next season will have to much unrest in my opinion!

That would be the final insult after the way he has consistently talked the club and the fans down since he got here.

He shouldn't be allowed to walk, he should be told to leave.

He would not, not once, not ever, have spoken about Bayern or their fans the way he has consistently talked about working class city fans.
That's what has constantly grated me about Pep.

It's always about how little history we have, how we aren't ready to win the Champions League after 4 seasons, etc.

Pep needs to sign a new contract and build a new title winning team! If he doesn’t sign and stays next season will have to much unrest in my opinion!

He needs to shit or get off the pot by summer at the latest. Be absolute madness to let him rebuild the squad when he would be leaving in 12 months time. Either commit or thank him for all he's done and get some fresh ideas in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.