Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Pep said he is so so happy with his players at his post match interview. People have to go into work tomorrow and face those insufferable Cnuts after losing 3 times to them

Has Pep said he is so so happy with his players at his post match interview. People have to go into work tomorrow and face those insufferable Cnuts after losing 3 times to them
Exactly -Pep has not the connection with City fans that he should have and probably never will . He's an eccentric egotist and couldn't give a stuff that he has probably a worst derby record of recent City Managers. Let him walk round Town with a City shirt on tomorrow and see how he likes it.

I understand his selection. Walker and Mendy are far better now than Cancelo and Zinch but Pep wants a happy squad. Think Gabby is better than Sergio too and Raz is poor but we need to use the whole squad.

I understand his selection. Walker and Mendy are far better now than Cancelo and Zinch but Pep wants a happy squad. Think Gabby is better than Sergio too and Raz is poor but we need to use the whole squad.

If you’re not part of his inner circle then today isn’t a Sunday.

What is worrying is how we seem to put no importance on pace when we recruit. It is essential in the modern game, particularly in the premier league. Rumours are peps after another slow player to replace sane with.

But take today and last week,Foden gets a start in Cup Final,ok to be fair he's played in all the rounds (like Bravo),he has a great game and us fans see once again what he can do,so he chucks him in a derby,but can't give him 20 or 30 mins when we are 3-0 up like against a Watford or a Brighton ? I don't get it

Keeping everyone happy could be done in other instances,but no he tries to be too smart with experimenting new formations all the time,not only is he confusing the opposition manager,the tv pundits and ourselves,but it's probably even confusing himself,it's fucking daft at times

Exactly -Pep has not the connection with City fans that he should have and probably never will . He's an eccentric egotist and couldn't give a stuff that he has probably a worst derby record of recent City Managers. Let him walk round Town with a City shirt on tomorrow and see how he likes it.
Christ alive.

He could take the 8 trophies with him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.