Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not, alex ferguson is the standard of winning managers in the premier league. You would never have seen him play in such a way in the champions league or admit to being afraid of the main contenders in liverpool and klopp.
Like it or not, he won just 2 CLs with a club that dominated domestically for 2 decades. Played like an absolute coward in the two finals against Barca. Can't believe people are bigging up this red nosed twat for CL performances.

Erm totally changed the way they played for the 2012 derby,he was scared and said after he shouldn't have done it
Plus they had some embarrassing knockouts over the years. There were years they didn't get out of the group.

The clip shows Ferdinand suggesting that the Laporte was fouled and the goal shouldn't have stood. Laporte's saying that if even Rio, who has no love for City, is suggesting that then maybe people should take a closer look at VAR.
I understand it now, it sounds simple until you remember that it's UEFA, Champions League, VAR - in favour of City? .....no chance;)

Like it or not, he won just 2 CLs with a club that dominated domestically for 2 decades. Played like an absolute coward in the two finals against Barca. Can't believe people are bigging up this red nosed twat for CL performances.

Like it or not, he won the champions league twice, lost to a superior team with messi in the final and still didn't admit inferiority to any team within the domestic league. I hate being on the side of the man, but there comes a point when you have to take a step back and realise the correct way to go about things.

He got it wrong but nobody died. Just one.of those things. I was highly critical but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.
You're absolutely correct. In the grand scheme of things this year. So what, we're out of the Champions League and who wants to win it with no fans?

We fucked up....simples. Fuck the snowflakes, fuck the young school.
Its getting too complicated for its own good. old school .... you played to win

Pep has a reputation for making tactical tweaks in key knockout games that blow up in his face.

I bet when they saw that lineup the Lyon manager highlighted that and they were full of confidence.

Our players on the other hand...

I can't even blame our players for their individual errors in these circumstances, Pep sent them out like lambs to the slaughter.

Like it or not, he won the champions league twice, lost to a superior team with messi in the final and still didn't admit inferiority to any team within the domestic league. I hate being on the side of the man, but there comes a point when you have to take a step back and realise the correct way to go about things.
Winning the title with 75 points. Clearly the league was flooded with super clubs and financial heavyweights. Must have been a tough job.

Erm totally changed the way they played for the 2012 derby,he was scared and said after he shouldn't have done it

Fair enough, still doesn't explain why pep is making it public that he is afraid of liverpool. Kind of proves the original point i was making.

Winning the title with 75 points. Clearly the league was flooded with super clubs and financial heavyweights. Must have been a tough job.

Everything is relative. I just don't think there can be any legitimate support for pep in the champions league which I believe is more important than winning anything else in the coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.