Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can accept the need to rotate and the odd match going the wrong way. With the pen we should have had the match might have progressed totally differently. But fuck it I'm still suffering from that loss vs the scum. That should never have happened and was all Pep. I'm just a foreign plastic armchair fan that just goes to matches once in a blue moon but I've been so for 45+ years and beating the red vermin is always on the top of my list for the season, lately just below winning the league which has become a thing.
When Pep declares the derby to be nothing special and manages to play a team without Bernie, Walker and Foden against high strung rags no doubt fired up by the garden gnome who is an actual fan, it's beyond brainfart. It's just criminal. For the next derby I want him to call in sick and just pick any old blue manc to manage the team for the day. </rant>
I don't care where you come from but you represent everything that is bad about City fans and you besmirch my club with your small club mentality and inferiority complex.

The days of a derby victory being the be-all and end-all of our season ended a long time ago. We are no longer like Burnley or Swansea. Now it is about how many trophies we win, not our little thud-in-the-mud with our local rivals. This season we could win more than any other English club in football history, and you're pissing and moaning about "brainfarts" in a game we were unlucky to lose a month ago.

Likkle Old Lovable ABU City lives on with the likes of you and it's embarrasing

I'm afraid the problem here isn't Pep not "getting" Manchester, Bill. It's you not "getting" football.
nah mate, you play the game to win. you don't dilute your team to that extent for any reason . what happened to "one game at a time?
sooner we get knocked out of the CL the better . if we go through he'll risk the title again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.