Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah mate, you play the game to win. you don't dilute your team to that extent for any reason . what happened to "one game at a time?
sooner we get knocked out of the CL the better . if we go through he'll risk the title again .
c'mon bill we had nigh on 30 shots, granted not all of them clear cut, we got caught on the break a few times as we were playing so high up the pitch, we were on the front foot from the off, yes we weren't as fluid due to the changes but never the less we were probing for openings
look a the aerial shot of the through ball for their winner, there is virtually only ederson in our half.
we could of low blocked for the last 5 mins to ensure a point. but that's not how we play and never will, long may it continue.
i mean john stones went on more runs than franz beckenbauer ever did!!!
that team was more than good enough to win and on another day it would of
shit happens, we move on

c'mon bill we had nigh on 30 shots, granted not all of them clear cut, we got caught on the break a few times as we were playing so high up the pitch, we were on the front foot from the off, yes we weren't as fluid due to the changes but never the less we were probing for openings
look a the aerial shot of the through ball for their winner, there is virtually only ederson in our half.
we could of low blocked for the last 5 mins to ensure a point. but that's not how we play and never will, long may it continue.
shit happens, we move on
we were way off from minute one.

we were way off from minute one.
way off from a city level, maybe, that's different from pep getting it all wrong
there won't be many players you would swap from those line ups...calvin phillips maybe, but instead of ferna, even that is a tough call.

way off from a city level, maybe, that's different from pep getting it all wrong
there won't be many players you would swap from those line ups...calvin phillips maybe, but instead of ferna, even that is a tough call.
agreed but we bought KDB,Rubin, Walker etc because we needed them. there was the proof. ridiculous from Pep .

shit happens, we move on
Tbh Leeds looked solid at the back and even though we had 30 shots we never really troubled there goalkeeper who looks quality by the way. I thought we deserved a point at best just hope it’s worth the weakened team for Wednesday.

agreed but we bought KDB,Rubin, Walker etc because we needed them. there was the proof. ridiculous from Pep .
it all depends on priorities, pep obviously thinks differently to you
would you have played the above sat and not Wednesday, we have to rotate with the amount of games we have to play.
as i said the team put out was more than good enough to win that game and should of with the amount of chances , no doubt about it, but obviously we didn't with the varying reasons given by yourself not on it and others
but not because they weren't good enough

Scary thoughts about what exactly our Catalan genius has in mind for the second-leg. How about a 1 - 5 - 4 - 1 formation and start Eddy as centre-forward with Jesus between the sticks? Please, please don't overthink this Mr Guardiola. Bestest available team on Wednesday.

Tbh Leeds looked solid at the back and even though we had 30 shots we never really troubled there goalkeeper who looks quality by the way. I thought we deserved a point at best just hope it’s worth the weakened team for Wednesday.
agreed they were solid, its what we come up against most weeks two low block of 4, i'd be more worried if we failed to create anything, i knew it wasn't going to be our day when mr whippy skewed a shot over, it just wasn't our day.

it also showed the respect to us the way leeds played. they never play like that. if they had gone at us like they tried in the home game we could of ran in a cricket score like the rags did

nah mate, you play the game to win. you don't dilute your team to that extent for any reason . what happened to "one game at a time?
sooner we get knocked out of the CL the better . if we go through he'll risk the title again .

What a shite mentality to have. Pep has got every right in rotating his quote to maximise his chances in winning every trophy possible. We won’t get a better chance to win all four again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.