Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
it all depends on priorities, pep obviously thinks differently to you
would you have played the above sat and not Wednesday, we have to rotate with the amount of games we have to play.
as i said the team put out was more than good enough to win that game and should of with the amount of chances , no doubt about it, but obviously we didn't with the varying reasons given by yourself not on it and others
but not because they weren't good enough
of course you rotate but not seven in the prem, especially for the sake of a corrupt tournament that we'll never be allowed to win.
i'm amazed people are happy about this .

of course you rotate but not seven in the prem, especially for the sake of a corrupt tournament that we'll never be allowed to win.
i'm amazed people are happy about this .
Yeah, he should rotate 8-9 or even 10 and I would be absolutely happy with that because we have 22 top players, not all world-class but top players, so I have trust in them.

Yeah, he should rotate 8-9 or even 10 and I would be absolutely happy with that because we have 22 top players, not all world-class but top players, so I have trust in them.
Players that barely play together , you cant rotate seven or more players and expect a result , it was stupid , we will not win the cl , i can almost guarantee that

He kept mendy on for seventy odd mins , crazy

agreed but we bought KDB,Rubin, Walker etc because we needed them. there was the proof. ridiculous from Pep .
No, ridiculous would be running them into the ground. We could afford a free swing, so we took it and missed, so what. Tiring players out with quarter finals, semi finals and finals in the next 2 weeks when we had the chance of a free swing against a physical Leeds side, now that would have been daft. Fortunately our manager isn’t daft.

Players that barely play together , you cant rotate seven or players and expect a result , it was stupid , we will not win the cl , i can almost guarantee that
A domestic treble again for the only English side to ever do it once before would be effin amazing.

Really doesn't float my boat this Champions League shite.

Probably feel different if it was a competition for Champions only

Players that barely play together , you cant rotate seven or more players and expect a result , it was stupid , we will not win the cl , i can almost guarantee that

You can't guarantee anything, you've gone a bit
different these last couple of weeks or is it since it's been announced sergio is going

Players that barely play together , you cant rotate seven or players and expect a result , it was stupid , we will not win the cl , i can almost guarantee that

What do they do in training if not playing together?
And how do you think about our 11 players out of 22 (no matter how we rotate) compare to the top 11 of Leeds (and some other team), aren't our 11 players will be better?

And the xG in that match was 2.56 Man City vs. 0.09 for Leeds: https://www.infogol.net/en/matches/result/english-premier-league/man-city-vs-leeds-2021-04-10/70669#:~:text=Manchester City vs Leeds United Result and Scorers&text=The total xG in the,for Leeds United was 0.09.

So let say you are a manager and the analysis tells you that in the next match if you rotate 7 players with that xG, would you take that risk? Is that a stupid idea?

What do they do in training if not playing together?
And how do you think about our 11 players out of 22 (no matter how we rotate) compare to the top 11 of Leeds (and some other team), aren't our 11 players will be better?

And the xG in that match was 2.56 Man City vs. 0.09 for Leeds: https://www.infogol.net/en/matches/result/english-premier-league/man-city-vs-leeds-2021-04-10/70669#:~:text=Manchester City vs Leeds United Result and Scorers&text=The total xG in the,for Leeds United was 0.09.

So let say you are a manager and the analysis tells you that in the next match if you rotate 7 players with that xG, would you take that risk? Is that a stupid idea?
The game is not played on paper though ,he must have known the chances of a win with seven changes and mendy , decreased the chance of getting the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.