Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah very well then - rating him highly but (almost) never giving him game time. But because he's so fucking intelligent he'll change his mind and sign a contract for us after playing some insignificant minutes. Sure.
Pep is excellent at man management and I agree that he seems to be as fair as possible towards all the players, hence the Carson cameo which I loved to see. It's just that I don't think he should be giving _valuable_ game time to a player who wants to leave anyway. It's all about the Barca connection I'm sure but what the fuck do I know.

Fielding a player who doesn't want to be at the club (and is a horribly bad one to boot) in a match Pep obviously didn't care about the result, that is taking the piss and he really should be above that. This is when you play youths who would die for a chance to show their stuff. Enough with the Barca/Spanish favouritism already.
Disrespecting one of football's great managers, who manages the club you claim to support, by suggesting he didn't care about the result, should play youths while highly paid professional players go unused and shows favouritism to Barca/Spanish connected players is the ultimate in "taking the piss". Pep deserves much better than this narrow and small minded drivel.

Watching the game last night I think Pep will have felt the FA Cup really was the one that got away this year.

We should have been in that final. We should have won it last year and I think we should have won it in 2017 as well. Its become something of an odd tournament where we always drop a clanger against an obviously worse side in the semi finals.

Losing to those Arsenal sides and this Chelsea side are very disappointing.

Pep always says he's a massive fan of the FA Cup and the history of it, how everyone used to watch the final in Spain. I wonder if we do win the Champions League and finally check that off the list, if he will start paying more attention to the FA Cup and trying to win a few more before he goes. He can't be happy with just the 1.

Watching the game last night I think Pep will have felt the FA Cup really was the one that got away this year.

We should have been in that final. We should have won it last year and I think we should have won it in 2017 as well. Its become something of an odd tournament where we always drop a clanger against an obviously worse side in the semi finals.

We didn't drop a clanger,he gift wrapped it.

Like many others,I'm far from convinced it was necessary.

We didn't drop a clanger,he gift wrapped it.

Like many others,I'm far from convinced it was necessary.

#PepOut

Let's be clear, you haven't got a clue if its necessary or not, and you are making a judgement from the outside with almost zero information.

Unlike Guardiola who knows his squad inside out, knows how they're doing, know which players are in the red zone for tiredness, has a dozen backroom staff giving him information and sees the boys play every day and can speak with them, and spends hours analysing their performances.

Why would anyone care about your completely uneducated guess about whether the side needed rotation?

I think given his record, given his demonstrated ability to manage a football team and given the incredible amount of information he had when making his selection decisions compared to you, we can side with Pep on this one.

Last edited:
#PepOut

Let's be clear, you haven't got a clue if its necessary or not, and you are making a judgement from the outside with almost zero information.

Unlike Guardiola who knows his squad inside out, knows how they're doing, know which players are in the red zone for tiredness, has a dozen backroom staff giving him information and sees the boys play every day and can speak with them, and spends hours analysing their performances.

Why would anyone care about your completely uneducated guess about whether the side needed rotation?

I think given his record, given his demonstrated ability to manage a football team and given the incredible amount of information he had when making his selection decisions compared to you, we can side with Pep on this one.
Even with he changes it was a poor performance, from both sides.

No motivation at all, again from both sides.

The F.A Cup mojo went long ago.

#PepOut

A BS like as a bonus.....;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.