Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy and paste performances for the past 18mth, fucking awful. I have been torn over if I think Pep has taken us as far as he can and we are seeing nothing to say the opposite.

Have the club just signed him so we can get Messi in January?

Can’t criticise the players too much today when our manager is setting us up to fail. 10 goals in 8 games we don’t ever look like scoring all you have to do to stop us nowadays is cover the 8 underlapping run and then suddenly we’re fucking clueless going forward despite having star names on the pitch. He’s got some serious rethinking to do here.

Can’t criticise the players too much today when our manager is setting us up to fail. 10 goals in 8 games we don’t ever look like scoring all you have to do to stop us nowadays is cover the 8 underlapping run and then suddenly we’re fucking clueless going forward despite having star names on the pitch. He’s got some serious rethinking to do here.
Cant criticise our players when they never score?

Our forward line is the problem. They literally need 5 chances each to score and always its impossible to create that many chances.

1 nil down Peps constantly moaning about 5 subs and protecting players, we have Foden, Aguero and Sterling on the benxg and he waits until the 72ns min when we concede again to male the changes.

He took the piss tonight

I don’t know how a manager with his CV can build that 17/18 side and then replace it with this side. Everything that was brilliant about that 17/18 is gone.

He has turned us into slow, plodders all over the pitch.

We have gone from being dangerous from 5 or 6 positions, to KDB. Basically stop KDB and you stop City. How? How can Pep watch this and stick with it week in week out?

Our wingers/wide forwards, are absolute shite. Mahrez we all know about but yep I am afraid to say it, Sterling is shite as well (on the left). We cannot play the formation we do and have wide players who contribute nothing. How many assists between them this season? Compare it to Sane and Sterling...quick, incisive, deadly. Again, how can Pep watch this current two and think it is even remotely good enough?

We have become so easy to play against and I am amazed that Pep is overseeing that. The opposition managers team talk each week is so obvious and simple. “Stop KDB, the wingers will do fuck all and they will always give us a chance on the break”. How can it be that simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.