Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant criticise our players when they never score?

Our forward line is the problem. They literally need 5 chances each to score and always its impossible to create that many chances.
Can’t criticise too much is what I actually said.

What were these big chances we created and missed today? Don’t look at these misleading chances created or shots stats and assume we had enough to get something from that. For all the pointless possession we had, having just watched that game I can’t remember a chance until the dying moments. Lloris didn’t have anything to do. our forwards aren’t missing chances because we’re not creating them to miss.

I can't honestly see what the fuck these inverted wingers give us against a parked bus, I find it really annoying to watch. We've only played once? With wingers on the correct wing this season at Marseille, our best performance for me.

Not got a clue what Pep is playing at , but the whole team is playing with the shackles on , we dont take risks anymore ,we play safe possession football , nice on the eye , but toothless.

Pep looks like a below average amateur tactician this season. His tactical capabilities have been terrible this season and we have been out-done by inferior teams again and again.

Picks poor teams with players in very poor form. Fails to imbue a fighting spirit in the team and also fails to make the necessary changes to change things when they are not working. We look weak and completely out of cohesion.

Clearly the best manager in out history. Clearly something is wrong in his head right now. I just hope he sorts it out soon.

He will rightly come in for some flack. Didnt change it until we went 2-0 down was a joke. We have no plan b. His system doesn’t work anymore.
moans About 5 subs and we havent made more than 2 most games If at all this season.
He has shown nothing in the last 18 months to merit the lauding he still gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.