Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Meanwhile, 12 points from eight games is Manchester City's lowest points total at this stage of a Premier League season since 2008-09, while their 10 goals scored is their lowest after eight games since 2006-07.
fucking pitiful.

• Meanwhile, 12 points from eight games is Manchester City's lowest points total at this stage of a Premier League season since 2008-09, while their 10 goals scored is their lowest after eight games since 2006-07.
fucking pitiful.
Our team is dead.

Our team is dead.
Our approach is dead.

pep has to be ruthless. Pick form not seniority or likeability. Mahrez should be nowher near a starting eleven again until the person in his position stinks it out.

stop dropping foden. Work on new tactics. Why not 3-5-2? have something in your pocket to pivot too. Our wingers and full backs occupy the same space. Sort it out.

Agree. Looks like he’s out of ideas and we’re painfully predictable. He’s spent more than 700m since he came here, and we’re absolutely miles apart from what we were a couple seasons ago.
We’re actually far worse than when he bloody got here!

I think it is time to move into a back 3. Or preferably in January after we've secured an attacking Left back. The best we and money can find.

Once we do that, then we switch to a back 3. Laporte left, Dias in the middle and Walker on the right. Then I wasn't Cancelo at wingback on the right and the flying left wing back on the left.

In the middle Kevin, Rodri/Gundogan, Bernardo//Foden.

Up front Jesus/Aguero and Sterling/Torres

Mahrez should be only for when we switch formation.

This whole change is required to allow our best players do what they are best at. Specifically, I want Walker primarily defending. I don't want him on the ball passing or leading an attack or being the one who has to be creative. That's all unfortunate. I want h outrunning and bullying attackers.

Anyway, rant over.

If he can't fashion a few goals with the talent at his disposal then some serious questions need to be asked.
A pitiful return from this squad. How many times is this high line going to crucify us?
Supposed inferior managers keep turning him over. At this Moment in time he is lost and too stubborn to change.
10 goals in 8 games is a pitiful return, in fact it's an embarrassing one.
He better find a solution for all the possession we have and zero return . It's all on him . I'm sick of his coaching right now.

He is so stubborn and won’t change things when we all can see it’s not working. Changing players or making an adjustment seems to be like an admittance he got his initial selection wrong, and he won’t do it until absolutely necessary

He is so stubborn and won’t change things when we all can see it’s not working. Changing players or making an adjustment seems to be like an admittance he got his initial selection wrong, and he won’t do it until absolutely necessary
We are missing Arteta's influence on him.
He is missing Arteta' influence on him.

He seemed to listen to Arteta. Now he stands alone on that half way line, the impression is worsened by Covid but he looks like a man alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.