Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to him for seeing the light and sticking natural footers on either flank it’s been crippling us more and more for the past year, just got to hope it’s not a one-off as he’s done it a few times then immediately switched back. I’ve been worried about his choices these last few weeks for the first time, they’ve not completely gone away but encouraging signs today that he knows about our issues and plans to rectify it

Pep master class yet again tonight. Haters run away
Don't be silly,no Blue hates Pep......but people are entitled to question or criticise his tactics when they are clearly detrimental to our chances of success.

Last night he picked a starting 11 with more enthusiasm,athleticism and balance,and the result spoke for itself.

Well done boss,some missing confidence has been restored.

Our defense is starting to gell. We're able to grind out games where the offense is a bit off. Can't wait for Aguero/Jesus to become fit. We'll boss the league.

Insofar as Pep guided our signing of Dias (which I'm sure he very much did) - and Ake - in the shorted COVID-19 window - kudos! Job very much well done.

Read any book about Pep. He values seniority and respect for the person above all else. I promise you, Gundogan and Rodri are 2 of the nailed on midfield 3 for the entirety of this season. We all thought Foden was Silva’s successor but we’ve been had. Gundogan is. I’m fucking gutted because we’re committing suicide on the pitch week in week out, and I promise you with every fibre of my being, nothing is going to change. This team’s doing nothing in the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.