Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never understand this. He must have a reason why he doesn’t make subs in game occasionally. I truly believe he decides before the game and it doesn’t matter what happens. It makes me think he was happy with that shit show.

If he makes changes if it's not working it is an admission that he's wrong in the initial selection.

He's that stubborn and egotistical that he won't.

It's his biggest weakness and some could say his strength as well.

You do realise we were a missed penalty away from pulling off one of the all time great comebacks?
No subs? After that display. The game was there for the taking. Ridiculous at this stage of a long long season not to change things. Poor from pep today. Really poor. O and Antonio is a soft twat who should get a grip. The little bit with him and pep at the end tells me what his instructions were today…..fall down and hopefully win free kicks.

Didn’t see the need for changing the team today, can’t believe that we didn’t put a sub on at the end to try to win it. Stubborn in the extreme and it’s not the first time it’s cost us.

Strange comments from him in the week regarding his contract as well - if he genuinely does want to run his contract down then why open your mouth ahead of a big game? If one of our players had said the same ahead of a match this big then he’d be pissed off.

You do realise we were a missed penalty away from pulling off one of the all time great comebacks?

You're pissing in the wind if you think Guardiola did a good job today.

He's an arrogant, stubborn twat sometimes... Usually the most crucial of times.

No doubt he'll tell us how great we were today and everyone will believe him.

Master of the shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.