Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's five subs next season, for the layman what that means is Pep will make no subs next season.

I’m deleting everything, my account of bluemoon, Twitter, WhatsApp. Everything is going. Thinking of it, it’s probably easier to take a hammer to my phone. Then move abroad, somewhere very quiet would be ideal.
Said last week I will be popping over to outer Mongolia for about a decade.

Well he wasn't to blame for the 1st half. Individual mistakes from the only defenders we have fit. And by leaving on the players everyone wanted hooked at half time, Grealish and Mahrez, he allowed one to score and the other to force an own goal. He also left on our designated penalty taker, we got a penalty and unfortunately, he missed. That's football.

West Ham are a good side. We got a point, could have had all 3. Nobody would have predicted that at half time.
I honestly thought we'd score 4 or 5 in the second half when we were two down.

Cole Palmer would have given us a better chance than Mahrez, and unless Foden is injured, he should have been used.

We tossed two points away today thanks to Pep

Say what you want but we were a missed penalty away from his stubborn self winning us the game

not making a change when someone having such a bad game as Mahrez doesnt make any sense.

he changed KDB vs Real madrid and he said it was tactical as KDb was playing bad clearly.

Think he got this game pretty wrong and probably a bit lucky to get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.