Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he makes changes if it's not working it is an admission that he's wrong in the initial selection.

He's that stubborn and egotistical that he won't.

It's his biggest weakness and some could say his strength as well.
He’s got nerves of steel. If I’m being honest I’d be making changes every 5 mins which is why I’m not a manager. Not putting Foden on today is just weird. Unless he’s got a knock.

He is at fault for the team selection and lack of subs.

Every time I think I we will be fucked when he leaves, he makes very odd decisions which make me think we will probably find someone that can still be successful with us.

Unless Foden had a knock, then this is criminal not to bring him on. Pep can’t just keep doing it. It has been costing us a lot. Again there is the 1% doubt Phil was not completely fit!

1 or 2 at least deserved to be subbed today but not surprised he didn’t make any as we’ve seen it before. Should have campaignEd for returning to 1 sub not increase to 5

He is so hell bent on playing a right footed player as RCB and a left footed player as LCB that he nearly cost us the game playing Fernandinho intead of Ake.

You're pissing in the wind if you think Guardiola did a good job today.

He's an arrogant, stubborn twat sometimes... Usually the most crucial of times.

No doubt he'll tell us how great we were today and everyone will believe him.

Master of the shitshow.
Well he wasn't to blame for the 1st half. Individual mistakes from the only defenders we have fit. And by leaving on the players everyone wanted hooked at half time, Grealish and Mahrez, he allowed one to score and the other to force an own goal. He also left on our designated penalty taker, we got a penalty and unfortunately, he missed. That's football.

West Ham are a good side. We got a point, could have had all 3. Nobody would have predicted that at half time.

You're pissing in the wind if you think Guardiola did a good job today.

He's an arrogant, stubborn twat sometimes... Usually the most crucial of times.

No doubt he'll tell us how great we were today and everyone will believe him.

Master of the shitshow.
And winning leagues so who gives a fuck.

He is so hell bent on playing a right footed player as RCB and a left footed player as LCB that he nearly cost us the game playing Fernandinho intead of Ake.
Yeo and even then there is no excuse not playing Ake at left back, would have done wonders if we had managed to shut down on the sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.