Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no other person on this planet I admire as much as this guy Period. We disagree on the importance of beating the rags but I'll let that slide. Happy birthday Pep, here's a shiny new 10 year contract for you.

The guy is a City legend.

His years at City have exceeded even our wildest, most fantastical dreams as fans - and he deserves endless respect and admiration for fighting for our Club through all the shit we’ve had to deal with during his time here!

So few Clubs will ever be lucky enough to experience what it’s like having Pep as their manager. A handful, at most.

He’ll leave us one day soon, sure - and he’ll be someone else’s manager. But I doubt he’ll ever stay anywhere as long again. And he chose that unique honour for us.

These are days unlike any before for our Club. Days we’ll talk about forever. And that’s what being a legend really means.

Happy Birthday, legend!

Pep knows that English football fans are faithful and passionate.

Spanish football fans are not faithful are not passionate. When the team falls, they abandon him.

Suddenly Aston Vila, West Ham, Leeds, Crystal, whatever... can no win nothing for years and years and decades and they support the team and they sing in the stadium and they proudly wear their shirt.

That helps a lot a manager and makes he want to stay without feeling pressure.

Pep knows that English football fans are faithful and passionate.

Spanish football fans are not faithful are not passionate. When the team falls, they abandon him.

Suddenly Aston Vila, West Ham, Leeds, Crystal, whatever... can no win nothing for years and years and decades and they support the team and they sing in the stadium and they proudly wear their shirt.

That helps a lot a manager and makes he want to stay without feeling pressure.
Yo Pep! Why are talking in the 3rd person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.