Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep seems touchy there haha. What’s up with him?

Good thing for City is that there are no other attractive proposals out there for him right now so he will stay longer and longer.

Spain: He will only go to Barca and he said he wont go back because there's too much pressure or light shone on him.
Germany: He's already done Bayern and said the same thing, he doesn't get left alone.
England: He wont go anywhere else.
Italy: Low paying league, Juve look weakened, Inter cash strapped. Milan wont have the money for a total rebuild he'd want either.
France: PSG are full of divas which he despises.

Pep has been nominated for Manager of the Month for January. I've just voted for him. Not sure how to post the link but as Klopp is also there let's get voting (pretty please) I'd hate for Klopp to get it. :-(

Mind you on our website they are saying he's nominated for MANGER of the month but I guess they were making hay while the sun shines!! :-)

Pep has been nominated for Manager of the Month for January. I've just voted for him. Not sure how to post the link but as Klopp is also there let's get voting (pretty please) I'd hate for Klopp to get it. :-(

Mind you on our website they are saying he's nominated for MANGER of the month but I guess they were making hay while the sun shines!! :-)
Klopp is odds on favourite for the 'Lying C*nt of the Month' award for that sh*te he came out with on COVID testing.

The genius of Pep and maximum control - this chart says it all about possession:

I would be very alarmed as an Everton fan
What's worse is that the opposition have more touches in one third of Burnley box than they do!!

Liverpool and Chelsea very similar dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.