Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep knows that English football fans are faithful and passionate.

Spanish football fans are not faithful are not passionate. When the team falls, they abandon him.

Suddenly Aston Vila, West Ham, Leeds, Crystal, whatever... can no win nothing for years and years and decades and they support the team and they sing in the stadium and they proudly wear their shirt.

That helps a lot a manager and makes he want to stay without feeling pressure.
Well said Pep!

Never let this man leave. Also, Happy birthday boss.

We need to get him to sign an extension, give him what he wants, because this is where he needs to be.

He has everything a manager could ask for in regards of resources, working environment, the facilities and his bosses and the fans love him because he's a winner.

He will never have another job where there is less pressure on him, because he would have to start again from scratch, whereas with us the ground work is done, all the teams play the same way and the 1st team is beginning to see the fruits of that, so he needs to be here to see those lads blossom and ripen.

Those are extraordinary words from Pep.

“I don’t know what is going to happen this season,” he said. “I don’t care. What I care about is that after winning what we have won in the last years, still these guys in every single game give everything for this club. This is so difficult to find in modern life, in modern football.

“We are humble enough to run without the ball, to try to do our best in every single game. This is my – and our – biggest achievement as a club and as a team by far. To win and win and win for years and still being there all the time, in this country and in this league. This is the biggest title I have and will have when I leave Manchester.”

I think, I hope, that this will be our best season ever. That we win the league by an extraordinary amount of points and then we win both cups. The view of us in the history of English history is already changing to acknowledge that no team has ever dominated as we do. That will not last for ever so lets enjoy it while we can and challenge every other club in the PL to match us if they can.
Let this season be the peak of Peps long and illustrious career

You've got to love this guy.....

two points worth noticing, the first that everyone celeberated the goal as they had scored it themselves, Thats a great harmonie in the team and that's what every fan wants to see. compare that to ronaldo yesterday ccomplaining after sirr rashford scored, that it should have been him scoring.
the second point if u guys noticed AZP looking at guardiola giving instructions to bernardo und maybe thinking to him self, that's a manager who is managing the game to the last second

Latest quotes from the boss on his future:

I’m not good enough to think far away,” he said. “My future always depends on results. So, play Southampton [today], rest a little bit then [carry on] and at the end of the season we’ll see what happens.”

Guardiola offered insight into how his passion is retained. “Still we can play better, still some players can improve [and] I see things I don’t like. I won’t think about the future when I have still the contract I have.”

The manager was asked how long he could continue in elite-level management.

“I don’t know – I feel good and comfortable. When I’m not energetic and feel a little bit drained or tired, I’m pretty sure I will quit. But right nowI feel good. My decision [when to leave City] will be taken with the club. They gave me everything so I cannot betray them. Or do anything wrong to them. That would not be nice.

“Together we took decisions for me to come here and to extend the contract two times [until now] and it will be the same [in future] it depends how they feel about me, how I feel myself in the club.

SIGN AN EXTENSION BALDY ;)

Going nowhere IMO.

Pep - terrible. Zero assists. No goals scored. Can't remember when he last even completed a pass. Present for every single one of our games.

Hopefully we can trade this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.