Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great press conference after last night's match.
He really gets the British press and the way they use chumps league as a measure of success.
Him swearing was quite funny but shows his determination to succeed here, it's like a new enthusiasm from him to show how great this city team is.
I never gave the world club champions title the time of day but after his reference to Chelsea I think Pep want's it all.
Don't know Pep's plans but I see a man who is loving his work and long may it continue.

He really gets the British press and the way they use chumps league as a measure of success.
Him swearing was quite funny but shows his determination to succeed here, it's like a new enthusiasm from him to show how great this city team is.
I never gave the world club champions title the time of day but after his reference to Chelsea I think Pep want's it all.
Don't know Pep's plans but I see a man who is loving his work and long may it continue.
Fuckin' slave driver! How tearful were we when Fowler missed that pen to get into some European competition, and here we are banging in five away from home and he's calling our stars 'sloppy'! Does he have a whip 'n a cattle prod for use in his half time team talk.

As a courious story, when Pep was a child he was Barça ball boy, and he appeared in a lot of pictures, very enthusiastic, and very happy, especially with Berd Schuster, who was his idol and reference.

In those years catalan sports mass media spoke about him, something like "look that funny ball boy again", without a name, obviously, he just was a kid without importance.

Pep_Guardiola_Joven.jpg

D0z_YrTXcAAbPS9.png

When Barcelona won it he broke down in tears because they'd won everything on offer in a full season. No one really talks about that trophy as part of the treble winning team, but that was meaningful to him! Pep definitely wants it all!

When Barcelona won it he broke down in tears because they'd won everything on offer in a full season. No one really talks about that trophy as part of the treble winning team, but that was meaningful to him! Pep definitely wants it all!

That kind ambition of why he is one of the best if not the best manager of all times. He wants everything that involves football throphy, not just be content to one or two throphy a season.

Pep has developed this great sarcastic way of being at those press conferences. It really is quite fun to watch how he toys with those idiot 'journalists'

Pep has developed this great sarcastic way of being at those press conferences. It really is quite fun to watch how he toys with those idiot 'journalists'
Mad innit. It's full of irony and sarcasm and gallows humour. The British press think that only British people can do sarcasm so don't get it. And some City fans think he "doesn't get us"! He would have made a great blue following us in the 90s with some of his asides and jibes. His press conferences are some of the most City things I've ever seen, you could tear them out of King of the Kippax - it's just we are successful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.