Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren’t favourites. No they won’t win every game and like our longer run of wins their run of wins will end.
Read my post again, I’m saying Pep should say this and play mind games with the dippers as managers are playing mind games with us.

we got back into the game, the players on the pitch should of got at least a draw after going 2-2 , why would we need delap, spurs counter was excellent ,the defence for whatever reason were exposed to the counter ,maybe ferna as security rather than delap with hindsight

No, Pep should just do what he does, set us off on another winning run. Not be worried about other teams and ,managers in the ores, he doesn’t do distraction.
The reason I say this is that it might relax the team, we’ve conceded first against Southampton, Fulham and now Spurs, and Sporting should have scored within the first 10 mins, something isn’t right and we dropped important points in the meantime. Yeah if we go on another run great, but football is won and lost between the ears sometimes, not always just sometimes.

The reason I say this is that it might relax the team, we’ve conceded first against Southampton, Fulham and now Spurs, and Sporting should have scored within the first 10 mins, something isn’t right and we dropped important points in the meantime. Yeah if we go on another run great, but football is won and lost between the ears sometimes, not always just sometimes.
I’m sure the players and Pep ‘s years of experience and winning finals and championships in all sorts of pressure situations will stand them in good stead, they don’t need any outside media distractions. We are still in the driving seat and liverpool will drop points when least expected too.

Pep needs to start with the mind games now “Liverpool are the favourites now they have all the momentum”
“We face a team that wins every game”
these type of phrases to put all the pressure on them, and to big up those they are playing.
You know it will be completely the opposite.

Don't think Pep himself did anything wrong yesterday. Would have liked to see Mahrez introduced for Foden because Sterling was the only one out there trying something different, but that sub was a toss up.

we got back into the game, the players on the pitch should of got at least a draw after going 2-2 , why would we need delap, spurs counter was excellent ,the defence for whatever reason were exposed to the counter ,maybe ferna as security rather than delap with hindsight
I’d say because we spent the whole game putting crosses in to 5 foot forwards and we had nobody to hold the ball up or course problems to their centre halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.