Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very obvious which way the game was going early doors,yet the boss did nothing to prevent it.
A very poor showing,but not entirely unexpected.

Pep needs to start with the mind games now “Liverpool are the favourites now they have all the momentum”
“We face a team that wins every game”
these type of phrases to put all the pressure on them, and to big up those they are playing.

Wolves beat Spurs 2-0 last week with a 19 year old kid making his first ever start for them. The idea that Delap is too inexperienced to come and stand in the box and use his physical presence is just bollocks

Agree with you but you should know pep by now he does not if ever throw on a kid when we are struggling

Pep needs to start with the mind games now “Liverpool are the favourites now they have all the momentum”
these type of phrases to put all the pressure on them, and to big up those they are playing.

I think the media will already be doing that without Pep needing to. I imagine after the scouse rats win their next game Sky, BT and the tabloids will be presenting them with the title.

Wolves beat Spurs 2-0 last week with a 19 year old kid making his first ever start for them. The idea that Delap is too inexperienced to come and stand in the box and use his physical presence is just bollocks

Nah Delap needs at least 8 more 5 minute appearances whilst 3 goals up before he can be trusted.

Without criticising anyone. I would have liked to see Delap for the last 10 minutes. We would have learned something about him whatever happened.

No they aren’t favourites. No they won’t win every game and like our longer run of wins their run of wins will end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.