Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to hear why he decided we didnt need any changes when bernardo, grealish and foden were having no impact at all and bernardo was having his worst game of the season.
Heard some clown on talk sport saying this and I realised this would be the reaction from the peanut gallery.

He didn’t change it because we were aboksitely hammering them and creating chance after chance. Subs disrupt things and they didn’t need changing.

It’s hard to imagine that the players themselves aren’t frustrated when he decides not to make a sub and try something new when it’s clear the system is stalled and the opposition has figured it out like today
The opposition didn’t “figure us out” FFS. They got outrageously lucky and that all.

Why the obsession on blaming every dropped point on him?
Weird.
He had the power to change things but didn't. His failure to use the bench was probably the worst decision of the night. The team was screaming to be changed.

Pep deserves every negative comment tonight.

If Pep is asked about the issue of introducing 5 subs again anytime soon it would be refreshing if he just said no I’m against it as I never like to make many subs

He had the power to change things but didn't. His failure to use the bench was probably the worst decision of the night. The team was screaming to be changed.

Pep deserves every negative comment tonight.
No it wasn’t. We were hammering them. We didn’t need to disrupt the rhythm with subs. 4-0 wouldn’t have flattered us tonight. He was right to stick with the team.

Heard some clown on talk sport saying this and I realised this would be the reaction from the peanut gallery.

He didn’t change it because we were aboksitely hammering them and creating chance after chance. Subs disrupt things and they didn’t need changing.
First half yes. Second half nowhere near. We were ponderous and unconvincing.

No it wasn’t. We were hammering them. We didn’t need to disrupt the rhythm with subs. 4-0 wouldn’t have flattered us tonight. He was right to stick with the team.
The team wasn’t productive after the 76th minute and some players looked tired. A sub would’ve been perfectly adequate

If the team played well even if they are tired, he will never changes in fear like other said will distrupt the flow of the match and in last game we are still dominating just being an unlucky today.

The blame solely rest to the player especially Bernardo and Laporte who miss the sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.