Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very reminiscent of last season situation when we had several fixtures against Chelsea in a short span of time and Pep started tinkering with the team and do his usual stupid overthinking. The avoidable loss against them in the cup got into Pep and players head prior to CL final and cost us a title that we could have clinched easily ! I do not buy into the “ I do not care about CL” nonsense and winning the PL title won’t make up for it in any way shape or form. I won’t forgive him if he bottles it again and he will go down in history as a stubborn, clueless and overrated coach as far as I am concerned. Not winning the PL and CL this season will be criminal and will tarnish all Pep’s achievements with City as that would offer the titles to the dippers on a silver platter. My take might be unpopulare among Pep’s worshippers on here but i don’t care.
Load of bollocks. Best manager in the game, now and over the last 12 years. He played the strongest team he felt able to taking into consideration the squad fitness the games just played and the games ahead. If you don’t like it tough shit, he’s hopefully here for a few more years yet.
This overthinking myth perpetuated by some fams is just that a myth about a coach that thinks deeply before any decision and he gets more right than anyone else.

‘Stubborn, clueless and overrated’. Hilarious.
Yes, if we bottle it and dippers win the quadruple, the adjectives I used above will be too kind. We could have been humiliated yesterday and people are downplaying the calamity.

Load of bollocks. Best manager in the game, now and over the last 12 years. He played the strongest team he felt able to taking into consideration the squad fitness the games just played and the games ahead. If you don’t like it tough shit, he’s hopefully here for a few more years yet.
This overthinking myth perpetuated by some fams is just that a myth about a coach that thinks deeply before any decision and he gets more right than anyone el
He stays only if he wins CL or loses with dignity. Good riddance ! if we witness the same masquerade as last season.

Would anyone be surprised if we got to the CL final and got some weird line up and a repeat of last season? I wouldn't put it past Pep to do the same thing again.
Simply has to win one of the two trophies we are still in. If he does this the game Yesterday will be forgotten

This is very reminiscent of last season situation when we had several fixtures against Chelsea in a short span of time and Pep started tinkering with the team and do his usual stupid overthinking. The avoidable loss against them in the cup got into Pep and players head prior to CL final and cost us a title that we could have clinched easily ! I do not buy into the “ I do not care about CL” nonsense and winning the PL title won’t make up for it in any way shape or form. I won’t forgive him if he bottles it again and he will go down in history as a stubborn, clueless and overrated coach as far as I am concerned. Not winning the PL and CL this season will be criminal and will tarnish all Pep’s achievements with City as that would offer the titles to the dippers on a silver platter. My take might be unpopulare among Pep’s worshippers on here but i don’t care.
ахах.gif

I may love the club more than you do. I know people like you who would judge people’s loyalty based upon anything but their love for the club. Have a thick skin and be honest to admit that it might be my pseudo or your pre set twisted mindset that fuels your allegations and probably your sectarianisme.

Yep, word salad at its finest.

Yes well luckily the decision has fuck all to do with you or whether we win the champions league so as I said, tough shit.
To each their own. This season, if I have to choose between Loserpool winning the PL and us winning CL or us winning Pl and them CL I will certainly go with the former.

To each their own. This season, if I have to choose between Loserpool winning the PL and us winning CL or us winning Pl and them CL I will certainly go with the former.
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, up to Pep & the players who wins what.
We just witness what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.