Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep shit the bed in the final last year, the players did it in the final few minutes tonite, so it’s all square, I seriously don’t think Pep will win the Champions league at City, we desperately missed JS tonite and I don’t think we concede them goals with him playing
Agree completely. Stones for all his calmness and ability on the ball also reads situations and is strong in the air. Dias isn’t the player he was when he first arrived.

Great manager, but a bit of a big game choker.

Sorry. That's just the record.

I mean this is obvious nonsense.

He's won 11/13 finals.
He's won 16/27 semi-finals.
He's won 24/27 quarter finals.

He's got winning records against every manager he's ever faced 3+ times. He's got a winning record against every club he's faced more than once except Liverpool (W5-D5-L6).

He's got winning records against United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern Munich.

He's reached more semi-finals than any other manager in European Cup history. Only 1 manager has reached more finals in CL history.

It's frustrating that we've lost today, and I think Pep's got his flaws, but he has the best record of any manager in the history of the game and that's not debatable.

After conceding in extra time I waited for the City onslaught led by the tactical nous of Pep.
Did it ever come?
Did it fuck.
He can't be blamed for the implosion in normal time but to get such a tame response from his team after that was more than disappointing.
He looked as stunned as the rest of them and that's not a good sign.

Can't legislate for what the players do when they cross the white line and for. Extra Time they couldn't lift themselves and Pep couldn't do anymore either.

I mean this is obvious nonsense.

He's won 11/13 finals.
He's won 16/27 semi-finals.
He's won 24/27 quarter finals.

He's got winning records against every manager he's ever faced 3+ times. He's got a winning record against every club he's faced more than once except Liverpool (W5-D5-L6).

He's got winning records against United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern Munich.

He's reached more semi-finals than any other manager in European Cup history. Only 1 manager has reached more finals in CL history.

It's frustrating that we've lost today, and I think Pep's got his flaws, but he has the best record of any manager in the history of the game and that's not debatable.

the board left him hanging without a striker this season, everyone and their mother knew it would be an issue come april and may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.