Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really haven't grasped what I'm saying in my posts.

I doubt very much that Klopp would have bettered or eve equalled Pep's domestic record at City. That's a debate for people in the future

All I'm saying is that I believe Klopp would have won the CL at City last season, if not earlier.

I think he would probably have won the CL at Bayern if he had been in charge rather than Pep.

I just don’t think that Pep will win the CL at City. We'll win it one day, but I honestly think it will be under a different coach.
After the Monaco, Liverpool, Spurs, Lyon and Chelsea debacles I think you are right.
But I also think it's something to do with the way we play. So attacking but as we saw today it almost cost us.
If Spurs finish top 4 it wouldn't surprise me if they do well in the CL next year.
No way they win the Premier League though.
You need to be adventurous to win it. Just like us

Yeah 93:20 wouldn't happen because he would have won the league way before that moment..but sure the manager with most titles/season in football history, the 2nd manager with most titles in history, the manager with recorda of points, goals, undefeated streaks in Spain, England, Germany and the man who managed maybe the best team in history(Barca) and the best team in Premier League history is inferior to Klopp...what you read in here(abd Klopp is an incredible manager still)
We might need another 93:20 on sunday..

It is very easy to stand by a speculative comment when you know it can never factually be proven true or false.
True, but given that Pep has failed to win the CL with two of the best squads in Europe at the time, I think it reasonable to assume that he's not been doing something quite right.

Klopp seems to have the edge on Pep when it comes to European club football. I'd probably say the same about Carlo Ancelotti.

Pep is the best coach, but he seems to overthink when it comes to the crunch in the CL.

True, but given that Pep has failed to win the CL with two of the best squads in Europe at the time, I think it reasonable to assume that he's not been doing something quite right.

Klopp seems to have the edge on Pep when it comes to European club football. I'd probably say the same about Carlo Ancelotti.

Pep is the best coach, but he seems to overthink when it comes to the crunch in the CL.
Tbf he didn't overthink it this season, we just got beat. We were by far the better team, but that's sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.