Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man IS world class and one of the great of all, but he isn't as good as Klopp and I'm surprised anyone thinks so

93:20 never would've happened under him

Some of the world best players on the bench and we've dropped points against West Ham and Palace without using a single sub
Yeah 93:20 wouldn't happen because he would have won the league way before that moment..but sure the manager with most titles/season in football history, the 2nd manager with most titles in history, the manager with recorda of points, goals, undefeated streaks in Spain, England, Germany and the man who managed maybe the best team in history(Barca) and the best team in Premier League history is inferior to Klopp...what you read in here(abd Klopp is an incredible manager still)

Yeah 93:20 wouldn't happen because he would have won the league way before that moment..but sure the manager with most titles/season in football history, the 2nd manager with most titles in history, the manager with recorda of points, goals, undefeated streaks in Spain, England, Germany and the man who managed maybe the best team in history(Barca) and the best team in Premier League history is inferior to Klopp...what you read in here(abd Klopp is an incredible manager still)

I think the question on many people's minds is "would the current City squad be better under Klopp than Pep?".

We'll obviously never know, but it's one of those questions that will no doubt be debated at great length in the future.

Personally, I suspect that we would have won the CL by now under Klopp. Even with Haaland involved, I still don't think we'll win it under Pep.

I think the question on many people's minds is "would the current City squad be better under Klopp than Pep?".

We'll obviously never know, but it's one of those questions that will no doubt be debated at great length in the future.

Personally, I suspect that we would have won the CL by now under Klopp. Even with Haaland involved, I still don't think we'll win it under Pep.
Yes I’m sure Klopp wouldn’t have let Sterling miss a sitter v Lyon, be offside against Spurs etc. also unless you’re telling me MCFCwould be refereed different under Klopp then I’m calling bullshit I’m afraid

Yes I’m sure Klopp wouldn’t have let Sterling miss a sitter v Lyon, be offside against Spurs etc. also unless you’re telling me MCFCwould be refereed different under Klopp then I’m calling bullshit I’m afraid

Totally different mentality in cup/knockout tournaments. We'd have beaten Chelsea last season with Klopp in charge imo.

I don't buy into this refereeing bullshit tbh. It's definitely poor, but not as bad as people like to make out.

have we ever not been winning, where he’s let the side that started finish the game and then we’ve gone on to win? Talking maybe an hour onwards?

It isn’t on many minds, in fact it isn’t on anyone I know’s mind. For most of us there is no doubt Pep is the best manager. That’s why he’s won more leagues, I have no idea why you are bringing cups into it.I don’t know anyone that would swap the league titles he’s won for a C/L as nice as a C/ L would be.

Totally different mentality in cup/knockout tournaments. We'd have beaten Chelsea last season with Klopp in charge imo.

I don't buy into this refereeing bullshit tbh. It's definitely poor, but not as bad as people like to make out.
klopp was incharge of liverpool and they got knocked out, he's not unbeatable

Didn’t see the need for changing the team today, can’t believe that we didn’t put a sub on at the end to try to win it. Stubborn in the extreme and it’s not the first time it’s cost us.

Strange comments from him in the week regarding his contract as well - if he genuinely does want to run his contract down then why open your mouth ahead of a big game? If one of our players had said the same ahead of a match this big then he’d be pissed off.
He is very un-Pep like at the moment with his numerous battles in the media especially before big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.