Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he is still trying new things is what excites me. Klopp has never changed how Liverpool play, but Pep is always looking for perfection. I don’t care about the money he has spent, he‘s the best coach in the world. He isn’t perfect by any means, but we should be lucky that he’s happy at City.

Pep seems to have upped his game on the touchline as well with the crisp white shirts instead of training gear ! He will be getting the suits out again soon !

The fact he is still trying new things is what excites me. Klopp has never changed how Liverpool play, but Pep is always looking for perfection. I don’t care about the money he has spent, he‘s the best coach in the world. He isn’t perfect by any means, but we should be lucky that he’s happy at City.
We are witnessing a genius. Only the tribalism of the game fails to acknowledge that he is one of the all-time greats, and probably the best manager in the history of the sport; his stats are incomparable.

This obsession with walker in midfield is killing the pace of the team. Why would we want the least technically gifted player in the team to see most of the ball. Subs were very bizarre today
Could people stop with this? Wañker didn't play as MC today. He was in a back 3. He was never playing alongside Rodri. Anyone thinking he played as a CM today should never be allowed to criticize any Pep decision ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.