Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it on Monday. And I’ll say it again now. Get in that ground Sunday and be the loudest we’ve ever been. Louder than any derby. Louder than qpr louder than Hamburg! Sing peps song louder than ever and shove it right up the Medias arse! Believe me it’ll fuckin kill em! They thought we wouldn’t show up Sunday. That we’d hide away! Fuckin no chance! Sunday they’ll see the real city!

Days like today makes some of the utter shit spouted about the man on matchday threads etc all the more ridiculous and knee jerk.
Some of our fans behave like spoilt brats and expect us to win every bastard game. If only football was that simple.Yes Pep has dropped some bollocks, but let him who cast the first stone ...
The guy is a true legend and he will eventually stand next to Vinny, David and Sergio in statue form.

Can some bright spark add the lyrics "I am not moving from this seat" into the "We've got Guardiola" song ready for the match on Sunday. Think he'd love that!
Doesn't scan but it's just right for the famous Welsh "Bread of Heaven" hymn. (I'm not moving, I'm not moving ...) Sing it and see.
That plus the old faithful "Come on City!" over & over in rough northern accents, which has been really loud and intimidating to the opposition on nights when it was needed.

Lord, how I'd like to be there on Sunday! feel like flying over and surprising the family.

Since the bizarre Rashford offside decision its been one way traffic. Pep has single handedly boosted morale off the pitch today and with more obstacles ahead eg 5 away games, set a defiant tone come what may.

Simply the best manager we will see in our lifetime and someone clearly ready to fight to the end.

On that note can we not evacuate before clapping the lads, Pep off whatever the result on Sunday.

FAN VIEW: This is what I want to see in my manager! Pep Guardiola came out fighting and spoke for every Man City fan... it underlined just how much he understands the club​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.