Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this many times before, but there's a beautiful irony here.

All the press and other clubs here want Pep gone. They had done since before he arrived. They want it even more ever since he proved them all wrong repeatedly.

But all this bashing him and the club has made him bond with the club. Each time we stand together, he digs his heels in, and Pep fights.

He's too attached to the club now. Every time he thinks about calling it a day, he probably is empowered by the fact that his staying is a big middle finger to everyone who wants him gone.

If the press had left him alone, appreciated his talent, and not gone OTT on the club, Pep probably could've walked away into the sunset with fond memories and a decent legacy.

Now, he's stuck here. Everyone loses but us.

I've said this many times before, but there's a beautiful irony here.

All the press and other clubs here want Pep gone. They had done since before he arrived. They want it even more ever since he proved them all wrong repeatedly.

But all this bashing him and the club has made him bond with the club. Each time we stand together, he digs his heels in, and Pep fights.

He's too attached to the club now. Every time he thinks about calling it a day, he probably is empowered by the fact that his staying is a big middle finger to everyone who wants him gone.

If the press had left him alone, appreciated his talent, and not gone OTT on the club, Pep probably could've walked away into the sunset with fond memories and a decent legacy.

Now, he's stuck here. Everyone loses but us.
Fucking great isn’t it!

Offer him another extension, for life, because I get the feeling he would be happy to sign.

Today I am not in the slightest worried we are anything but innocent and it won't be long before the monkey is off our back once and for all.

Pep get this squad rebuilt this summer and we go and hammer these red shirt bastards like they deserve and take the title THIS season, this looks to have galvanized everyone at this club.
Yes, yes yessss!!! Get the fuck in. You go Pep!!!

Well said Keeper.

Pep is a man with morals, dignity, integrity and empathy, today was a brilliant response to all and also letting it be known we are coming for them. Let the show begin.
He was fantastic at the press conference, he did the club and the fans proud, spoke very well and also showed his disdain for the vile press pack and their witchhunt agenda. Any more of this from him and I may partially forgive him for not signing a left back

Almost amazes me that there are more than a few City fans who are quick to jump all over this man at the first hint of a bad result or two. Or even at one over-tinkered lineup announcement.

This is the best manager in the world now and arguably ever. He has done amazing things here. And to top it off has shouted a gigantic fuck you to all the people we fans wish we could shout a giant fuck you to.

Go on with your bad self Pep. For all I care you can tinker, select mad lineups and use insane tactics from here to League 2 and back again. Your credit is now unlimited with this fan at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.