Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Pep, Fuck the Premier League, Fuck the cartel, Fuck the hateful 9 and all the American owners, Fuck the betting syndicates, Fuck the dodgy refs and dodgy VAR, Fuck PIGMOL, Fuck the newspapers, Fuck opposition fans, Fuck social media, Fuck Carragher, Neville and the media mafia cronies.
I can assure you, more than ever One City one Love CTID!!
Tut tut tut
Love you Pep

He still doesn’t fully get us as I’m not sure he really knows the full history of the club.

He has repeatedly said things like, ‘…we were in Maine Road, we were not a team with a lot of history, a lot of titles, we were in the lower divisions…’ (he said that today).

I’ve heard him say that about six times now over the years. He also mentioned about calling up Mike Summerbee about going down the divisions - Buzzer did play one season with us in the Second Division but played 315 First Division games over nine seasons winning six trophies and had an era of five years in the late 60s and early 70s where City won more trophies than any other team in the country.

I think Pep does need informing that on a number of occasions we have been one of the premier clubs of this country and that era where we were yoyo’ing up-and-down the divisions was a few decades outside the norm in our history.

I did fucking love that press conference today though. Brilliant!
I’m only pulling positives from that presser, in Pep we trust!

7v0 win tomorrow, Haaland with 5

Days like today makes some of the utter shit spouted about the man on matchday threads etc all the more ridiculous and knee jerk.

Completely agree. Couldn’t really give a toss if we went the rest of the season not winning a game. He’s already proven he’s one of the best coaches that’s ever lived, given us success and levels of football we’ll be blessed to ever see even remotely close to achieving again when he does eventually leave and on top of all of that, he’s represented us and stood up for us as well, if not better, than any of us fans could have.

He might lose games. He might make decisions that some disagree with. He might fuck off a few players that are fan favourites. He might even call us out as a fanbase from time to time.

He’s earned the right to do all of it and he’s earned the right for us to trust him to do it, because he’s proven time and time again that he’ll be right and he’ll stand up for us whenever it matters.

There’s very few individuals in the game I love as much as I do our club. He‘s one of them, what a man and how blessed we are to have him.

Despite Pep winning a lot for us I have never taken to him, find him a bit mard like Klopp plus hes always seemed to be kissing united and Liverpools arses.

After todays press conference I must admit I have changed my opinion of him.

Go Pep.

Just what we needed today, no apologies to any of these corrupt cartel bastards.

Bring it on.

He’s one of our own.

All we need now is for every supporter attending on Sunday to give the same passion as Pep did today.

Let’s raise the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.