Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Your going on most threads being negative is this a post regenerate method on here!?

It's working because I'm responding to someone who just saw us last week win the 4P and make history that no one will ever do again or for a very very long time!
Woke up gutted abd with a hangover from hell

Last edited:
Simply the best manager us as a club & this league will ever see,
Ok he makes a few mistakes now and again & its fair to point that out but anybody who seriously slags him off has no Fucking idea what they are talking about,
Come back in 10 years & I guarantee you would have him back in a heartbeat.

Pep needs to sign a new contract and start a rebuild like when he first come to us!

Now whose out

Walker
Grealsih
Silva
Stones
Gomes
Will ederson or Kdb also want to leave?

So that's a possible 7/8 who could go!

Or no one goes we bring 1 in then pep leaves next season...

This final was either we play with the best team including Doku on the left or we start more fresh and motivated players: Jack, Alvarez…

Starting John was also not the smartest thing.

After 4-in-a-row I don’t mind losing this cup. The team needs motivation and push for the coming years. Pep too.

A genius but sticking Ake and Stones at CB today felt like some sort of sympathy selection for their lack of recent game time. Both of them have looked completely unfit for weeks/months and I found it baffling that you would choose to start them with a cup on the line, against a team that are going to stick XI behind the ball and try to break quickly. I get that we rotate more than most but it’s a final, against our biggest rivals. What other team/manager would choose to play a weakened back four in a final? Blows my mind.

I can't understand it either.

Going to be an interesting few weeks. We need to start slowly rebuilding with a younger squad. That will take more than a season, so hopefully Pep renews. Also this will come up with prospective purchases, so now would be a good time to renew. Also hope we start to give players like Bobb a chance.

Edit: Get that extension signed on the bus later!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.