Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Greatest manager in City's history. Arguably the greatest to ever grace this country and our league. Has more than earned an off day. He's been here nearly a decade and the only times he's really cocked up have been the Champions League final in 2021 and yesterday. Every other season, when it's been crunchtime, he's found something in our players to consistently deliver silverware and memories to last a lifetime. Same with the players. They've not let any of us down, sometimes human beings - no matter how talented - just have an off-day. Off to town nice and early today to get in line and applaud them for their hard work not just this season but over the last eight years.

Last edited:
I was drunk before and during the game and there's no way I'm watching it back. Was the plan to swamp the midfield, ans have players on the wings cutting in? Because that back four seemed so comfortable with the midfielders in front of them.

Well it's hardly groundbreaking journalism, his contract is up at the end of next season. So yes it's true he's set to leave as it stands.

My feeling is he'll extend a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.