We need to calm down and use this period till the end of November.

Pep needs to end this chaos and somehow sort out our best starting 11, as well as reserve one...

-------------Ederson-------------------
----Walker--Ruben---Gvardiol-------
---------John------Kovacic------------
Bernie--Phil-------KDB-----Grealish
--------------Haaland------------------

and reserve one

---------------Ortega------------------
-------Akanji-----------Ake-----------
--------Rico------------Gundo--------
Savio--Macatee---Matheus---Doku
-----------{Phil}{KDB}{Gundo}-------

A lot of matches to play, squad needs to have energy and no one should be overplayed.
I don't think Gundo's resource should be wasted, when we have Kovacic & Gundo capable to
play number 6 in this system.

When we have KDB, Foden, Matheus, Bernardo and Macatee able to play N8 position.

Yeah, Chelsea, Newcastle and West Ham away and Arsenal, Inter at home with no Rodri, KDB or Foden for 80% of the season. 0 losses and PL leaders. What an awful start of the season.
I love him. He's the best of all time, but I disagree. I think his in-game changes have been lacking. not to mention the apparent need to continue starting Walker despite him costing us time and time again.

In my experience Pep uses this part of the season to play with nerves. No problem for me.

I think he actually uses this part of the season to figure out who's reliable and who's not.

Come dec/ jan you know by then who's going to get time for the stretch run and who is pep's version of the Poznan!

We need to calm down and use this period till the end of November.

Pep needs to end this chaos and somehow sort out our best starting 11, as well as reserve one...

-------------Ederson-------------------
----Walker--Ruben---Gvardiol-------
---------John------Kovacic------------
Bernie--Phil-------KDB-----Grealish
--------------Haaland------------------

and reserve one

---------------Ortega------------------
-------Akanji-----------Ake-----------
--------Rico------------Gundo--------
Savio--Macatee---Matheus---Doku
-----------{Phil}{KDB}{Gundo}-------

A lot of matches to play, squad needs to have energy and no one should be overplayed.
I don't think Gundo's resource should be wasted, when we have Kovacic & Gundo capable to
play number 6 in this system.

When we have KDB, Foden, Matheus, Bernardo and Macatee able to play N8 position.
which games do the reserve team play?

He hasnt had a bad start to the season at all , we start slowish every season . Now he has to sort out how we cope without rodders , not easy i would suggest to some in this thread , patience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.