So what does it say not clicking on there if it's negative
there's a link there re-viewing Pep getting off a drug charge long ago ... and there are comments like this --

Let’s be honest, Pep cheated as a player, his Barcelona team worked with the same doctor as the Spanish cyclists who got done for doping, and his current club committed massive fraud.
He’s a great coach, a visionary, but he is also totally comfortable with cheating to win.

Reddit for anything football related is where the people that are laughed off of the Twitter cesspit descend, I wouldn't give them a second of attention.

I got permanently banned without warning because I referenced an article about their reduced allocation at the etihad and said Liverpool fans couldn't behave themselves, a view clearly echoed by the police who reduced their allocation and also labeled the fan that threw the weighted cup of coins at a child as scum. And I'm not even paraphrasing, I was very tame.

It's genuinely quite entertaining to see so many warped minds try to convince themselves their deluded thought process is sound, but also terrifying to know there's so many of the lunatics about.

there's a link there re-viewing Pep getting off a drug charge long ago ... and there are comments like this --

Let’s be honest, Pep cheated as a player, his Barcelona team worked with the same doctor as the Spanish cyclists who got done for doping, and his current club committed massive fraud.
He’s a great coach, a visionary, but he is also totally comfortable with cheating to win.
Says more about Barcelona than Pep. Barcelona as a club is very dodgy when it comes to human growth hormones.

As a player you are instructed to just go with whatever the club wants to put in you or do to you physically.

May not be the best time for Rags to highlighting that with Brailsford part of their backstage Dream Team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.