pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pepe guardiola

It was obvious that Pep would have been sounded out when he left barca - However our academy is not fully working yet but give it 2-3 years and it should be functioning allowing the then manager to tap it's resources.

We have a great manager now who will be allowed to see his contract out or even extend it until the arrival of Pep comes.

LoveCity said:
Why would he go to Munich in the first place then? If Pep had wanted to come here I think our club would have rolled out the red carpet and shoved Roberto to one side.

Maybe he sees our project as the ultimate.Maybe Bayern is experience gaining,a chance to look at the quality on offer and learn the language.

How well does he speak English? this eez important.......

On a serious note.....

tumblr_mdcil0ILyZ1qcjw09o1_250.gif

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
Why would he go to Munich in the first place then? If Pep had wanted to come here I think our club would have rolled out the red carpet and shoved Roberto to one side.

Maybe he sees our project as the ultimate.Maybe Bayern is experience gaining,a chance to look at the quality on offer and learn the language.

Very, very well as far as I'm aware.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

His English is near perfect and Bayern are a huge, huge club, not somewhere he'll go for a one night stand and not a club that would appoint anyone with plans to do that either.

I don't buy this story at all.

LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

His English is near perfect and Bayern are a huge, huge club, not somewhere he'll go for a one night stand and not a club that would appoint anyone with plans to do that either.

I don't buy this story at all.

Cheers.

I realise what i suggested does Bayern a huge diservice,however,could it be our future plans may have just blown him away??

salfordpaul said:
is coming to city in two years time, that is all ! all done ! haters plaese avoid this thread. munich is a stop gap at the moment. i will take the accolades in 2 years!

Is he walking out after 2 years or are Bayern involved in this and sacking him, as far as I'm aware he's signed a 3 year deal?

UUBlue said:
For those reading this in 2015, this news was first broken on Bluemoon on the day United won the 2012-13 league.
Also if I am reading this in the future. Hi how's it going. I have been ill today and done two nasty shits. Hope you are feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.