pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pepe guardiola

Fair play SalfordPaul and I know you'll have posted in good faith but I can't see it myself. not saying it won't happen but I just can't see how it's sewn up for two years time already.

salfordpaul said:
is coming to city in two years time, that is all ! all done ! haters plaese avoid this thread. munich is a stop gap at the moment. i will take the accolades in 2 years!

Only a fool would not have a get out clause and Pepe aint a fool.

See you in this thread in two years time.

2 years is a long time in footie but Salfordpaul has a very good record of itk.

It could fall in with Bob taking over the Italian national side tho'. This is just my speculation.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fair play SalfordPaul and I know you'll have posted in good faith but I can't see it myself. not saying it won't happen but I just can't see how it's sewn up for two years time already.

There is possibility, why not?

When it was announced he is going to Bayern, those twats from bayern said they signed him months before. He might be contacted by City in the meantime and since he already signed for Bayern he promised to join City later.

It is a situation with million ifs but I wouldn't be shocked that such stuff is planned some 2 years in front and with Spanish duo at City and plans plans about academy, style of football etc.. it's all that points to Guardiola as potential one.

You never know about reasons he picked Bayern, maybe there are some personal ones or Mancini's contract is one that was problem to appoint him or whatever... so there is definitely possibility that some kind of agreement has been made and he didn't join immediately from whatever reasons that made it hard or impossible.

blue b4 the moon said:
2 years is a long time in footie but Salfordpaul has a very good record of itk.

It could fall in with Bob taking over the Italian national side tho'. This is just my speculation.

I can't see Mancini going for the national job yet, he still has a lot more to achieve either with City or another club. This is football though, so I'm not saying you are wrong.

OK so Bayern win the CL this year under Heynkes. Guardiola is I reckon on a hiding to nothing.

If he doesn't win the league next year there could be a huge fall in his stock to the extent that we might not even want him in two years.

MSP said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

There is possibility, why not?

When it was announced he is going to Bayern, those twats from bayern said they signed him months before. He might be contacted by City in the meantime and since he already signed for Bayern he promised to join City later.

It is a situation with million ifs but I wouldn't be shocked that such stuff is planned some 2 years in front and with Spanish duo at City and plans plans about academy, style of football etc.. it's all that points to Guardiola as potential one.

You never know about reasons he picked Bayern, maybe there are some personal ones or Mancini's contract is one that was problem to appoint him or whatever... so there is definitely possibility that some kind of agreement has been made and he didn't join immediately from whatever reasons that made it hard or impossible.

All your points are good, but I just don't see how any decent manager would keep/take the rein knowing that they will be shown the door after a two year period.

My view is that City had talks with him but he chose Bayern. Though like you say, perhaps Mancini's contract was a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.